This trip takes you on a journey across the South Pacific. Take a flight from Los Angeles to Sydney and spend four nights discovering this beautiful city. Your tour includes the Sydney Opera House and famous Bondi Beach. Explore the city for two full days on your own, perhaps taking a sunset cruise. Next, fly to Auckland and spend three nights in Auckland, where your tour of its scenic highlights includes the Auckland Domain, the city's oldest park. During leisure time, take optional city tours, enjoy a dinner cruise in the harbor, or just stroll through the markets and shop for souvenirs. Last but not least, fly to the romantic tropical island of Fiji for a three-night stay. From $3,240 per person including airfare from Los Angeles.
Day 1 - USA/Sydney
Depart the US on Fiji Airways trans-Pacific flight to Sydney.
Day 2 - En Route
Cross the International Date Line.
Day 3 - Sydney
Arrive in Sydney and transfer to hotel. (Park Royal Darling Harbour)
Day 4 - Sydney
Morning tour includes Sydney Opera House and Mrs Macquaries Chair. Travel to famous Bondi Beach and stop at “The Gap,” the head of the harbor, before the tour disbands. Afternoon at leisure. (B)
Day 5/6 - Sydney
Two full days free to explore the city on your own. (B)
Day 7 – Sydney/Auckland
Fly to Auckland, New Zealand. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (SkyCity) (B)
Day 8 – Auckland
Morning city tour includes a drive through the business district and Auckland Domain, the inner city park. Continue through the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby, known for its historic buildings. Cross the Harbor Bridge to the North Shore and stroll on the beach for harbor views. Drive through historic Devonport and enjoy panoramic views from Mount Victoria, a dormant volcano. Take in views of the city skyline through the yacht masts at Westhaven Marina. Afternoon at leisure. (B)
Day 9 – Auckland
Full day free to explore the city on your own. (B)
Day 10 – Auckland/Nadi
Fly to Nadi, Fiji. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Pullman Nadi Bay) (B)
Day 11 – Nadi
Full day free, or take an optional half-day tour through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to Garden of Sleeping Giants. (B)
Day 12 – Nadi
Full day free to relax on the beach or explore the island on your own. (B)
Day 13 – Nadi/USA
Board your Fiji Airways flight and arrive home the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1 - June 14
04/01 - 06/14||June 15 - July 24
06/15 - 07/24||July 25 - October 31
07/25 - 10/31||November 1 - December 10
11/01 - 12/10||December 11-3112/11 - 12/31|
|2021||February 1-2802/01 - 02/28||January 1-1001/01 - 01/10||January 11-3101/11 - 01/31||March 1-3103/01 - 03/31|
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Sydney and from Auckland to Los Angeles via Nadi on Fiji Airways
- One-way flight from Sydney to Auckland
- Roundtrip transfers from airport to hotel in all three cities
- 4 nights at Park Royal Darling Harbour in Sydney with full breakfast (premium king room)
- 3 nights stay at SkyCity Hotel in Auckland with full breakfast (superior room)
- 3 nights at Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa in Fiji, with American breakfast
- Auckland city tour
- Half-day Sydney sites including Opera House and Bondi Beach
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
- Any expenses of a personal nature, such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional travel insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If above hotels or Fiji Airways are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit card accepted; Credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.